Ticket #13706 (closed defect: wontfix)
atlas spkg does not take the SAGE_ATLAS_ARCH variable into account when SAGE_FAT_BINARY is set to 'yes'
|Reported by:||tmonteil||Owned by:||GeorgSWeber|
|Component:||build||Keywords:||atlas, days43 denigration community management|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Volker Braun|
Description (last modified by tmonteil) (diff)
The spkg-install code of atlas spkg is structured as follow (from line 192):
if SAGE_FAT_BINARY == 'yes': arch = 'HAMMER' elif SAGE_ATLAS_ARCH is defined: arch = 'SAGE_ATLAS_ARCH'
It has the effect not to take the SAGE_ATLAS_ARCH variable into account when SAGE_FAT_BINARY is set to 'yes'. I consider it as a bug, since on may want to build a fat binary for an architecture that is not HAMMER (for example, one may want to build a fat binary able to run on Pentium 3).
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Authors set to Volker Braun
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Reviewers set to Volker Braun
- Milestone changed from sage-5.10 to sage-duplicate/invalid/wontfix
- Authors Volker Braun deleted
- Milestone changed from sage-duplicate/invalid/wontfix to sage-pending
- Milestone changed from sage-pending to sage-duplicate/invalid/wontfix