Ticket #1340 (closed defect: fixed)
[with patch, with positive review] %cython broken if directory name contains spaces
|Reported by:||malb||Owned by:||robertwb|
Try this from the notebook:
%cython def foo(e,f): return e*f
and you'll get:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/malb/SAGE/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/sage/server/support.py", line 303, in cython_import_all create_local_c_file=create_local_c_file) File "/home/malb/SAGE/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/sage/server/support.py", line 284, in cython_import create_local_c_file=create_local_c_file) File "/home/malb/SAGE/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/sage/misc/cython.py", line 220, in cython raise RuntimeError, "Error converting %s to C:\n%s\n%s"%(filename, log, err) RuntimeError: Error converting /home/malb/Texte/Talks/20071129 - SAGE - Paris/sage_notebook/worksheets/admin/2/code/sage47.spyx to C: Cython (http://cython.org) is a compiler for code written in the Cython language. Cython is based on Pyrex by Greg Ewing. Usage: cython [options] sourcefile.pyx ... Options: -v, --version Display version number of cython compiler -l, --create-listing Write error messages to a listing file -I, --include-dir <directory> Search for include files in named directory (multiply include directories are allowed). -o, --output-file <filename> Specify name of generated C file -p, --embed-positions If specified, the positions in Cython files of each function definition is embedded in its docstring. -z, --pre-import <module> If specified, assume undeclared names in this module. Emulates the behavior of putting "from <module> import *" at the top of the file. --incref-local-binop Force local an extra incref on local variables before performing any binary operations. -D, --no-docstrings Remove docstrings. -a, --annotate Produce an colorized version of the source.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Summary changed from %cython seriously broken to %cython broken if directory name contains spaces
- Summary changed from %cython broken if directory name contains spaces to [with patch] %cython broken if directory name contains spaces
- Summary changed from [with patch] %cython broken if directory name contains spaces to [with patch, with positive review] %cython broken if directory name contains spaces
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.