Ticket #13175 (closed defect: fixed)
|Reported by:||jdemeyer||Owned by:||tbd|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Volker Braun|
|Authors:||Jeroen Demeyer||Merged in:||sage-5.2.beta1|
Description (last modified by jdemeyer) (diff)
The current Mercurial doesn't work fully on Solaris SPARC. Upgrading fixes this.
I added a small sanity check in spkg-install that hg log works on the mercurial spkg repository.
mercurial-2.2.2.p0 (Jeroen Demeyer, 28 June 2012)
- Trac #13175: upgrade to mercurial-2.2.2.
- Remove xcode.patch, which got upstreamed.
- Rename posix.py.patch to etc_mercurial.patch; keep the spirit of the old patch but patch a different source file.
- Don't delete python/python2.6 and python/python in $SAGE_LOCAL/lib, this is handled by the Python spkg.
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Reviewers set to Volker Braun