Ticket #12975 (closed defect: fixed)
Fix misleading typo in the doc of "cython"
|Reported by:||SimonKing||Owned by:||mvngu|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Simon King|
|Authors:||Burcin Erocal||Merged in:||sage-5.1.beta1|
Description (last modified by SimonKing) (diff)
sage: cython? ... For example: #clang C++ #clib givaro #cinclude /usr/local/include/ #cargs -ggdb #cfile foo.c ...
That's misleading, as Cython does only accept #clang c++ but not #clang C++. Thank you, Burcin, for pointing that out!
- Cc burcin added
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Authors changed from Simon King to Simon King, Burcin Erocal
- Reviewers set to Simon King
- Description modified (diff)
- Authors changed from Simon King, Burcin Erocal to Burcin Erocal
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.