Ticket #12917 (closed enhancement: fixed)
|Reported by:||ncohen||Owned by:||tbd|
|Cc:||wdj, dimpase, rbeezer||Work issues:|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||David Coudert|
|Authors:||Nathann Cohen||Merged in:||sage-5.2.beta0|
This patch implements a new method that lets one recognize whether a graph can be written as the cartesian products of some others. A new module is created because the documentation is rather long, and because the first aim was to write the method much more efficiently, at a much lower level.
As usual, the patch would be much harder to review if it were done all at once, and we would need two versions anyway to check the correction of the trickier algorithm.
The aim of this patch is also to obtain better plots of very symmetrical graphs.
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Type changed from PLEASE CHANGE to enhancement
- Component changed from PLEASE CHANGE to graph theory
- Status changed from needs_review to needs_work
- Reviewers set to David Coudert