Ticket #1285 (closed enhancement: duplicate)
[is duplicate of #1461] implement substitution of subexpression in calculus
|Reported by:||certik||Owned by:||mhansen|
e.subs(x, y) needs to work, where "x" is an expression and "y" is an expression. and it substitutes x for y.
some tests from SymPy:
This is needed for the limit algorithm to work.
- Owner changed from was to mhansen
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from implement substitution of subexpression in calculus to [is duplicate of #1461] implement substitution of subexpression in calculus
- Milestone changed from sage-2.10 to sage-2.9.1
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate