Ticket #12849 (closed defect: fixed)
The argspecs of extension function/methods is broken in the Sphinx documentation
|Reported by:||hivert||Owned by:||mvngu, hivert|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Mike Hansen|
|Authors:||Florent Hivert, Jeroen Demeyer||Merged in:||sage-5.0.beta14|
Description (last modified by hivert) (diff)
In the current Sphinx HTML doc, the extenstion function and methods have no arguments setup.
See for example the documentation of
which was ok (see there) in Sage 4.8. The problem was introduced in sage-5.0.beta8.
We should add a regression test on that kinds of problem.
comment:13 Changed 14 months ago by hivert
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Description modified (diff)
- Authors set to Florent Hivert, Jeroen Demeyer
comment:16 follow-up: ↓ 17 Changed 14 months ago by mhansen
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Reviewers set to Mike Hansen
comment:18 Changed 14 months ago by jdemeyer
- Status changed from positive_review to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Merged in set to sage-5.0.beta14