Ticket #12680 (closed defect: fixed)
Fix (a single) hardcoded 'g++' in Singular 3-1-3-3
|Reported by:||leif||Owned by:||leif|
|Component:||packages: standard||Keywords:||rd2 spkg CXX C++ compiler hard-coded|
|Cc:||AlexanderDreyer, malb, rohana||Work issues:|
|Report Upstream:||Completely fixed; Fix reported upstream||Reviewers:||R. Andrew Ohana|
|Authors:||Leif Leonhardy||Merged in:||sage-5.0.beta9|
Description (last modified by leif) (diff)
In src/factory/GNUmakefile.in, we currently have:
# create cf_gmp.h cf_gmp.h: GNUmakefile gen_cf_gmp.template echo "#!/bin/sh" >gen_cf_gmp.sh echo "GMP_H_T=\"`g++ $(LIBCXXFLAGS) -M gen_cf_gmp.cc|grep gmp.h` \"" >>gen_cf_gmp.sh cat gen_cf_gmp.template >>gen_cf_gmp.sh $(SHELL) gen_cf_gmp.sh
The attached p6 spkg fixes this (by using $(CXX), as everywhere else), and also two typos.
This bug shows up (and leads to a build error) e.g. if you use a different C++ compiler (or version of g++) by setting CXX and specify CXXFLAGS the "default" g++ doesn't understand.
md5sum: c637e93eff14491d3dff11647b4732af singular-3-1-3-3.p6.spkg
singular-3-1-3-3.p6 (Leif Leonhardy, March 17th 2012)
- #12680: Fix hardcoded 'g++' (and two typos) in factory/GNUmakefile.in.
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Description modified (diff)
- Authors set to Leif Leonhardy
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Reviewers set to R. Andrew Ohana
- Report Upstream changed from Not yet reported upstream; Will do shortly. to Completely fixed; Fix reported upstream