Ticket #12654 (closed defect: duplicate)
polybori crash (Linux)
|Reported by:||cbwolf||Owned by:||tbd|
|Component:||packages: standard||Keywords:||polybori multivariate quadratic polynomials|
|Report Upstream:||Fixed upstream, in a later stable release.||Reviewers:||Alexander Dreyer|
Description (last modified by AlexanderDreyer) (diff)
I think I found a bug in Sage 4.8, more specifically in polybori. Polybori terminates with a "segmentation fault". I have attached the input (sparse polynomials) and the output. I can reproduce the error with this specific input.
For smaller instances (i.e. less variables, less equations), the programme runs fine and the output is correct.
The machine has about 256 GB RAM, uses an AMD Opteron(TM) Processor 6276 @ 2.3 GHz and runs under Linux 2.6.32-220.2.1.el6.x86_64.
If you need any more info: Please drop me a line!
Duplicate of #11575.
- Cc AlexanderDreyer added
- Keywords polybori added; polibori removed
- Status changed from new to needs_info
- Report Upstream changed from N/A to Fixed upstream, in a later stable release.
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Description modified (diff)
- Reviewers set to Alexander Dreyer
- Milestone changed from sage-5.1 to sage-duplicate/invalid/wontfix