Ticket #12627 (needs_info defect)
The spkg/bin/sage script engraves paths to executables
|Reported by:||Snark||Owned by:||leif|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||R. Andrew Ohana|
|Authors:||Julien Puydt||Merged in:|
There is no need to make full paths explicit - it is even an hindrance when one moves things around.
Since sage-env already sets PATH correctly, let's just use that.
The use of 'command' to test for the presence of an executable in the path is portable, as documented in this stackoverflow question.
- Keywords rd2 added
- Reviewers set to R. Andrew Ohana
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Authors set to Julien Puydt
comment:10 in reply to: ↑ 7 Changed 14 months ago by jdemeyer
- Status changed from positive_review to needs_info
comment:11 Changed 14 months ago by jdemeyer
- Summary changed from The sage-sage script engraves paths to executables to The spkg/bin/sage script engraves paths to executables