Ticket #12622 (closed defect: duplicate)
cliquer memory leaks
|Reported by:||jason||Owned by:||jason, ncohen, rlm|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||David Coudert, Nathann Cohen|
|Authors:||Jason Grout||Merged in:|
See http://ask.sagemath.org/question/1191/memory-blowup-2 for the initial report. Basically, Sage's interface to cliquer has a number of memory leaks:
- in cliquer.pyx, graph_new is called several times without a corresponding graph_free.
- The lists that are returned from the cliquer functions are not deallocated.
- Inside the cliquer spkg, the cl.c file allocates lots of option structs through calls to sage_init_clique_opt(), but never deallocates them.
- Status changed from needs_work to positive_review
- Reviewers changed from David Coudert to David Coudert, Nathann Cohen
- Milestone changed from sage-5.9 to sage-duplicate/invalid/wontfix