Ticket #12553 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Add interface for PALP polytope databases
|Reported by:||vbraun||Owned by:||was|
|Component:||packages: huge||Keywords:||PALP reflexive polytopes|
|Cc:||novoselt, jdemeyer||Work issues:|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Dmitrii Pasechnik|
|Authors:||Volker Braun||Merged in:||sage-5.10.beta2|
|Dependencies:||#11763, #11634, #12544, #14467||Stopgaps:|
Description (last modified by vbraun) (diff)
This ticket implements an interface to read databases of reflexive polytopes:
- Add databases in PALP format to the polytopes_db.spkg.
- A class PALPreader that can read the palp output and yield it in various Sage representations.
- Finally, this ticket contains a specialized PPL lattice polytope that is fast enough to construct to go through the 500 million 4-d reflexive polytopes and compute integral points.
The updated polytopes spkg is here: http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/vbraun/spkg/polytopes_db-20120220.spkg
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Description modified (diff)
comment:15 Changed 12 months ago by vbraun
- Dependencies changed from #11763, #11634 to #11763, #11634, #12544
comment:18 Changed 11 months ago by jdemeyer
comment:26 Changed 2 months ago by vbraun
- Dependencies changed from #11763, #11634, #12544 to #11763, #11634, #12544, #14467
comment:29 in reply to: ↑ 28 Changed 8 weeks ago by dimpase
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review