Ticket #12346 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Re-enable Pari hermite form with flag=4 and include_zero_rows=False once it is fixed upstream
|Reported by:||vbraun||Owned by:||jason, was|
|Report Upstream:||Fixed upstream, in a later stable release.||Reviewers:||Volker Braun|
|Authors:||Jeroen Demeyer||Merged in:||sage-5.3.beta2|
As discussed on sage-devel https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sage-devel/CITh4ESK914, Pari has currently a bug where it always returns zero rows in the hnf with flag=4. I disabled this in #12280, but we should re-enable in once it is fixed upstream.
- Report Upstream changed from Reported upstream. Little or no feedback. to Fixed upstream, but not in a stable release.
- Report Upstream changed from Fixed upstream, but not in a stable release. to Fixed upstream, in a later stable release.
- Dependencies changed from #12280 to #12280, #13320
- Milestone changed from sage-feature to sage-5.3
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Authors set to Jeroen Demeyer
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Reviewers set to Volker Braun