Ticket #12320 (closed defect: wontfix)
install cephes on the ARM platform
|Reported by:||dimpase||Owned by:||jason, jkantor|
|Component:||numerical||Keywords:||cephes, numerical noise, ARM, Cygwin, gammal, lgammal|
|Cc:||Snark, was||Work issues:|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Julien Puydt, Dmitrii Pasechnik|
Description (last modified by dimpase) (diff)
Currently, cephes spkg is only installed on Cygwin. We need it on ARM to take care of similar numerical noise.
Closing this as irrelevant. Using cephes is a wrong way, there is already GSL's gamma(), etc., that can be used.
comment:11 Changed 16 months ago by dimpase
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Description modified (diff)
comment:14 in reply to: ↑ 13 Changed 16 months ago by jdemeyer
- Status changed from needs_work to positive_review
- Reviewers set to Julien Puydt, Dmitrii Pasechnik
- Milestone changed from sage-5.0 to sage-duplicate/invalid/wontfix