Ticket #12184 (closed defect: duplicate)
Change example in doc/bordeaux/elliptic_curves.rst
|Reported by:||cremona||Owned by:||mvngu|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||R. Andrew Ohana|
Description (last modified by cremona) (diff)
In William Stein's Bordeaux lectures he gave an example of an elliptic curve *not in the tables* (of conductor 154907). But as of version 4.8 that curve is in the tables in the optional larger database, and so that example causes a doctest failure in sage/doc/en/bordeaux/elliptic_curves.rst.
The patch changes the example to one whose conductor is larger.
To test: apply the patch and test sage/doc/en/bordeaux/elliptic_curves.rst both before and after installing the optional package at #11587 (i.e. http://wstein.org/home/ohanar/cremona-database/database_cremona_ellcurve-20111029.spkg).
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from sage-5.0 to sage-duplicate/invalid/wontfix
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Reviewers set to R. Andrew Ohana