Ticket #11989 (closed defect: worksforme)
'make doc-html' failed due to failed gap command
|Reported by:||gostrc||Owned by:||GeorgSWeber|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Jeroen Demeyer|
Description (last modified by leif) (diff)
I am building sage 4.7.2 in a clean chroot and I am experiencing the following error during make doc-html:
RuntimeError: Unable to start gap because the command 'gap -r -b -p -T -o 9999G /build/src/sage-4.7.2/data//extcode/gap/sage.g' failed.
This is in a clean chroot building on archlinux. I build with the following way: http://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/tree/trunk/PKGBUILD?h=packages/sage-mathematics
I have attached the full build log.
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from make doc-html failed due on to failed gap command to 'make doc-html' failed due to failed gap command
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Reviewers set to Jeroen Demeyer
- Milestone changed from sage-5.10 to sage-duplicate/invalid/wontfix