Ticket #11966 (closed defect: fixed)
OS X 10.7 Lion: Maxima fails to build
|Reported by:||was||Owned by:||drkirkby|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Leif Leonhardy, John Palmieri|
|Authors:||William Stein||Merged in:||sage-4.8.alpha2|
Description (last modified by leif) (diff)
(The home base for this ticket is the Lion ticket #11881.)
See the discussion at #11884. To fix this we may need to slightly modify the Maxima spkg, at least for now.
maxima-5.23.2.p2 (Leif Leonhardy, November 3rd 2011)
- Trac #11966: Modification so that Sage will build on Lion. Actually the new patch isn't specific to MacOS X 10.7 / Lion, but necessary when building with the new ECL version from git (ecl-11.1.2.git.20111030.spkg, see #11884).
- Reviewer changes: Clean up spkg-install.
maxima-5.23.2.p1 (William Stein, 31 October 2011)
- Trac #11966: Modification so that Sage will build on Lion.
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Description modified (diff)
- Cc leif added
- Summary changed from lion os x 10.7: Maxima fails to build to OS X 10.7 Lion: Maxima fails to build
- Authors set to William Stein
- Status changed from needs_review to needs_info
- Reviewers set to Leif Leonhardy
comment:11 in reply to: ↑ 9 Changed 19 months ago by leif
- Status changed from needs_info to needs_review
comment:18 Changed 19 months ago by jhpalmieri
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Reviewers changed from Leif Leonhardy to Leif Leonhardy, John Palmieri
comment:19 Changed 19 months ago by jdemeyer
- Status changed from positive_review to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Merged in set to sage-4.8.alpha2