Ticket #11901 (closed defect: fixed)
Fix more noise on MacOS X 10.4 PPC
|Reported by:||leif||Owned by:||jason, was|
|Component:||linear algebra||Keywords:||noisy zero epsilon threshold polynomial term|
|Cc:||kcrisman, rbeezer||Work issues:|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Karl-Dieter Crisman, Rob Beezer|
|Authors:||Leif Leonhardy||Merged in:||sage-4.7.2.alpha4|
Description (last modified by leif) (diff)
As reported on sage-release, some doctests in Sage 4.7.2.alpha3 still failed on a PowerPC running MacOS X 10.4 due to numerical noise (or slightly different behaviour, giving correct but varying results).
The patch here further increases the threshold for noisy zero terms of polynomials slightly.
to the Sage library.
Changed 21 months ago by leif
- Cc kcrisman, rbeezer added
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Description modified (diff)
- Authors set to Leif Leonhardy
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Reviewers set to Karl-Dieter Crisman, Rob Beezer
- Status changed from positive_review to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Merged in set to sage-4.7.2.alpha4