Ticket #11883 (closed defect: fixed)
fix boehm-gc so it builds on OS X Lion
|Reported by:||jhpalmieri||Owned by:||tbd|
|Component:||packages: standard||Keywords:||boehm-gc lion|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||William Stein|
|Authors:||John Palmieri||Merged in:||sage-4.8.alpha0|
Description (last modified by jdemeyer) (diff)
As the summary says. A new spkg is available here:
This also upgrades to version 7.2.alpha6. According to the boehm-gc website, the current stable version (7.1, which is what is included in Sage) "is old enough that you are almost certainly better off going with the much more recent and only somewhat experimental version", namely 7.2.alpha6.
The home base for this ticket is the Lion ticket #11881.
See #12126 for a follow-up.
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Description modified (diff)
comment:10 Changed 19 months ago by jdemeyer
- Status changed from positive_review to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Merged in set to sage-4.7.3.alpha0
comment:12 Changed 19 months ago by jdemeyer
- Merged in changed from sage-4.7.3.alpha0 to sage-4.8.alpha0
- Milestone set to sage-4.8