Ticket #11737 (closed defect: fixed)
"integrate" fails to integrate a convergent integral (sin(x^2)/x^2).
|Reported by:||lfousse||Owned by:||burcin|
|Report Upstream:||Fixed upstream, in a later stable release.||Reviewers:||Dmitrii Pasechnik, Karl-Dieter Crisman|
Description (last modified by dimpase) (diff)
sage: N(integrate(sin(x^2)/(x^2), x, 1, infinity)) [...] ValueError: Integral is divergent.
This worked fine until v4.5.3, fails from v4.6.1 onward. The expected output (with Maxima 5.29.1) is:
- Report Upstream changed from N/A to Not yet reported upstream; Will do shortly.
- Report Upstream changed from Not yet reported upstream; Will do shortly. to Reported upstream. Little or no feedback.
comment:13 Changed 12 months ago by kcrisman
- Report Upstream changed from Reported upstream. Little or no feedback. to Fixed upstream, in a later stable release.
comment:14 Changed 5 months ago by dimpase
- Description modified (diff)
comment:15 Changed 5 months ago by kcrisman
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Reviewers set to Dmitrii Pasechnik
comment:16 Changed 5 months ago by kcrisman
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Reviewers changed from Dmitrii Pasechnik to Dmitrii Pasechnik, Karl-Dieter Crisman
- Milestone changed from sage-5.6 to sage-duplicate/invalid/wontfix
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.