Ticket #11727 (closed defect: fixed)
Even more minor Cygwin fixes for FLINT
|Reported by:||kcrisman||Owned by:||tbd|
|Cc:||mhansen, dimpase, leif, jdemeyer||Work issues:|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Dmitrii Pasechnik, Karl-Dieter Crisman|
|Authors:||Karl-Dieter Crisman, Dmitrii Pasechnik||Merged in:||sage-4.7.2.alpha3|
Description (last modified by leif) (diff)
I'm not quite sure how this happened, but apparently in newer Cygwins patch won't accept certain things.
FLINT now doesn't actually work on one of my Cygwins, even after #11547, because of an extra line that crept into one of the patches.
--- src/mpn_extras.h 2009-09-23 18:03:27.000000000 +0800 +++ patches/mpn_extras.h 2011-04-25 22:36:33.000000000 +0800 @@ -22,7 +22,6 @@ #ifndef MPN_EXTRAS_H #define MPN_EXTRAS_H -#include "flint.h" #include "ZmodF_poly.h" #include "longlong_wrapper.h"
Note the newline at the end; removing this solves the problem. I guess this didn't cause trouble on other systems, since these patches are applied universally. I can't even figure out where this change happened.
- Cc jdemeyer added
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Authors set to Karl-Dieter Crisman
- Reviewers set to Dima Pasechnik
- Authors changed from Karl-Dieter Crisman to Karl-Dieter Crisman, Dima Pasechnik
comment:11 Changed 21 months ago by kcrisman
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Reviewers changed from Dima Pasechnik to Dima Pasechnik, Karl-Dieter Crisman
comment:16 Changed 21 months ago by leif
- Status changed from positive_review to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Merged in set to sage-4.7.2.alpha3