Ticket #11462 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Improve @parallel documentation to give examples of functions with multiple arguments
|Reported by:||niles||Owned by:||mvngu|
|Component:||documentation||Keywords:||@parallel documentation beginner sd35.5|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Karl-Dieter Crisman|
|Authors:||Nathan Carter||Merged in:||sage-5.0.beta1|
All of the examples for @parallel (even those mentioned on mailing lists) demonstrate using it with functions that take a single argument. Figuring out the syntax for multiple-argument functions can be slightly non-obvious, so the documentation should be improved.
More details at this asksage question.
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Reviewers set to Karl-Dieter Crisman
- Authors set to Nathan Carter
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Work issues improve documentation deleted
- Milestone changed from sage-4.8 to sage-5.0