Ticket #11445 (closed defect: fixed)
symbolic integration fails on a very simple test case
|Reported by:||pdehaye||Owned by:||burcin|
|Report Upstream:||Fixed upstream, in a later stable release.||Reviewers:||Karl-Dieter Crisman|
|Authors:||Michael Orlitzky||Merged in:||sage-5.0.beta11|
The following happens
sage: var("x") x sage: integrate(abs(x - 1) + abs(x + 1) - 2*abs(x), (x,-Infinity,Infinity)) 0 sage: integrate(abs(x - 1) + abs(x + 1) - 2*abs(x),(x,-Infinity,10)) 2
The second answer is the correct one, of course...
- Cc kcrisman added
- Report Upstream changed from N/A to Not yet reported upstream; Will do shortly.
- Report Upstream changed from Not yet reported upstream; Will do shortly. to Reported upstream. Little or no feedback.
- Report Upstream changed from Reported upstream. Little or no feedback. to Fixed upstream, in a later stable release.
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Authors set to Michael Orlitzky
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Reviewers set to Karl-Dieter Crisman
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.