Ticket #11136 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Upgrade sqlite to the newest upstream release (3.7.5)
|Reported by:||drkirkby||Owned by:||tbd|
|Cc:||fbissey, mariah||Work issues:|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Mariah Lenox, François Bissey|
|Authors:||David Kirkby||Merged in:||sage-4.7.alpha5|
Description (last modified by drkirkby) (diff)
The version in sqlite of Sage is 3 years old, so an update is in order. Several recent release have only been bug-fix-releases, so this should be very stable.
A new .spkg has been placed at
Using this, Sage was built from scratch on OpenSolaris 06/2009. All long doctests passed too. But it needs testing on other platforms.
I've tested this on the following platforms.
- 32-bit OpenSolaris on x86 (hawk) using GCC 4.5.0. Complete build of Sage from the start. All doctests pass.
- 32-bit Solaris 10 on SPARC (t2.math) using gcc 4.5.1 Test of package building only.
- 64-bit Solaris 10 on SPARC (t2.math). GCC 4.5.1. Test of package building only. (64-bit SPARC does not result in a very stable Sage, so many doctest would fail even if sqlite worked perfectly.)
- 64-bit Ubuntu Linux (sage.math) using GCC 4.2.4. Build of package - not complete doc tests, although devel/sage/sage/graphs/graph_database.py was tested and passed.
- OS X 10.6 (bsd.math) Build with GCC 4.2.1
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Description modified (diff)
- Authors set to David Kirkby
- Cc mariah added
- Status changed from needs_review to needs_work
- Status changed from needs_work to needs_review
comment:10 Changed 2 years ago by fbissey
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Reviewers set to Mariah Lenox, François Bissey