Ticket #10967 (closed defect: wontfix)
R breaks if SAGE_LOCAL undefined
|Reported by:||ahd||Owned by:||tbd|
|Component:||packages: standard||Keywords:||R script SAGE_LOCAL R.sh.in spkg local/bin r-project|
|Cc:||jason, was, leif||Work issues:|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Jeroen Demeyer|
Description (last modified by ahd) (diff)
horatio@havelock ~ $ R /Users/horatio/bin/R: line 212: /lib/Retc/ldpaths: No such file or directory
This is because on line 31 of the script someone rewrote $R_HOME_DIR in terms of $SAGE_LOCAL. When SAGE_LOCAL is missing from the environment of the running shell, the R script breaks. The fix is to test for empty SAGE_LOCAL before the rewrite.
This is from Sage version 4.6.2.
- Owner changed from amhou to tbd
- Component changed from statistics to packages
comment:18 in reply to: ↑ 17 Changed 21 months ago by leif
- Keywords script SAGE_LOCAL R.sh.in spkg local/bin added
- Dependencies set to #9668
- Work issues set to Review as soon as #9668 is ready (new R spkg).
- Milestone changed from sage-4.7.2 to sage-duplicate/invalid/wontfix