Ticket #10714 (closed defect: fixed)
Rows of a zero-row sparse matrix are incorrect
|Reported by:||rbeezer||Owned by:||jason, was|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Jason Grout|
|Authors:||Rob Beezer||Merged in:||sage-4.6.2.rc0|
Description (last modified by rbeezer) (diff)
Row vectors from a sparse matrix are incorrect when the matrix has zero rows.
sage: D = matrix(0, 2, sparse=False) sage: D.parent() Full MatrixSpace of 0 by 2 dense matrices over Integer Ring sage: D.nrows() 0 sage: D.rows()  sage: S = matrix(0, 2, sparse=True) sage: S.parent() Full MatrixSpace of 0 by 2 sparse matrices over Integer Ring sage: S.nrows() 0 sage: S.rows() [(0, 0)]
sage/matrix/matrix1.Matrix.sparse_rows() is the place to look.
Apply trac_10714-rows-sparse-matrices.patch, trac_10714-columns-sparse-matrices.patch
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Authors set to Rob Beezer
- Status changed from needs_work to needs_review
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Reviewers set to Jason Grout