Ticket #10712 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Mark doctests # long time
|Reported by:||jdemeyer||Owned by:||mvngu|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Rob Beezer|
|Authors:||Jeroen Demeyer||Merged in:||sage-4.6.2.rc1|
Description (last modified by jdemeyer) (diff)
Some doctests take a long time, but are not marked # long time. This ticket will fix the worst offenders (as a goal, all tests exceeding 10 seconds on sage.math.washington.edu).
Sometimes, we can also restructure the doctest to make it take less time without essentially changing the test.
- Status changed from new to needs_work
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from needs_review to needs_work
- Reviewers set to Rob Beezer
comment:10 in reply to: ↑ 8 Changed 2 years ago by rbeezer
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review