Ticket #10699 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Misc improvements to the code of sage/combinat/e_one_star.py
|Reported by:||slabbe||Owned by:||slabbe, tjolivet|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Sébastien Labbé, Timo Jolivet|
|Authors:||Timo Jolivet, Sébastien Labbé||Merged in:||sage-4.6.2.alpha4|
Description (last modified by tjolivet) (diff)
The file e_one_star.py was merged recently into sage. After using it a bit for our research, we suggest the following improvements:
- Add extra_code_before and extra_code_after arguments to the plot_tikz method.
- Macros don't work when using sagetex. Remove the macros loza, lozb, lozc: just print the plain tikz code.
- Allow the options iterations=0 in the __call__ method of E1Star.
- Be able to plot patches made of unit segments (discrete lines).
- Add the Patch method .occurences_in which returns the positions at which a patch appears in an other patch.
- Change the default color map for the .repaint method (it's just nicer).
- Add the .faces_of_vector method for Patch.
- Fix a small bug: allow the type of a face and of the letters of a substitution to be int, and not only Integer.
- Some other small fixes and documentation details.
- Status changed from positive_review to needs_work
- Reviewers set to Sébastien Labbé, Timo Jolivet
- Authors set to Timo Jolivet, Sébastien Labbé
- Status changed from needs_work to positive_review
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.