Ticket #10679 (closed defect: fixed)
Typesetting (LaTeX) error for complex fractions
|Reported by:||jan||Owned by:||burcin|
|Report Upstream:||N/A||Reviewers:||Mariah Lenox|
|Authors:||Burcin Erocal||Merged in:||sage-4.7.1.alpha3|
Description (last modified by burcin) (diff)
The simple fraction
is typeset as
1/2* i x^2/ (2*a).
This is clearly wrong. There is an extra factor of 2 in the denominator. The internal representation is however correct.
var('a x') ratio = i/2* x^2/a print ratio # correct latex(ratio) # wrong
See my public worksheet http://demo.sagenb.org/home/pub/69/ (sage version 4.6)
Apply trac_10679-quadratic_number_field_numerator.patch, trac_10679-py_numer.patch.
- Cc kcrisman added
- Owner changed from jason, mpatel, was to burcin
- Component changed from notebook to symbolics
- Priority changed from major to critical
- Milestone set to sage-4.7.1
- Status changed from new to needs_review
- Description modified (diff)
- Authors set to Burcin Erocal
- Status changed from needs_review to positive_review
- Reviewers set to Mariah Lenox