Ticket #10561 (new defect)
Spelling issues in hamiltonian_cycle()
|Reported by:||jdemeyer||Owned by:||mvngu|
Reported by eviatarbach in #9698 (relating to the files sage/graphs/generic_graph.py and sage/graphs/generic_graph_pyx.pyx):
- All instances of "hamiltonian" should be changed to "Hamiltonian". This is because Hamilton is a proper noun, and the capitalization transfers to the term (see here: http://mathworld.wolfram.com/HamiltonianCycle.html). "hypohamiltonian" should be left lower-case, though.
- "neccesary" should be "necessary"
- "non hamiltonian" should be "non-Hamiltonian" (note the dash)
- "Dodecahedral" should not be capitalized; "dodecahedral"
- "Running the algorithm on random instances, just to make sure the answers are still satisfiable path". Should be "paths".
- "ajacent" should be "adjacent"
- "Now, we try the algorithm on a non hamiltonian graph, the Petersen graph" should be "graph: the".
- "another known hypohamiltonian graph, the generalized Petersen" should be "graph: the"
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.